Still from Kill The Irishman, based on the true story of Danny Greene and mobbed-up Cleveland of the 1970s.
This week brings as many indie movie options as the last, and some good stuff, too: David Schwimmer maturing as a filmmaker, a very respectable, not-at-all Twilight-influenced new adaptation of a much-covered novel and a Cleveland-based crime film among them, not to mention two separate film festival presentations in limited engagements, and the final weekend of the Cleveland International Film Festival if you’re up for a road trip. Better get to working out a schedule.
Starts Friday, April 1
- Cracks (Wex at Gateway)
- Jane Eyre (AMC Lennox & Drexel)
- Kill The Irishman (AMC Lennox, AMC Easton)
- Trust (AMC Lennox, AMC Easton)
- Poetry, April 1-2 at the Wexner Center
- come lontano (As if Far Away), April 1-30 in The Box at the Wexner Center
- I Saw The Devil, April 2, 5 and 7 at Gateway Film Center
- Whole Foods Do Something Reel Film Festival, Sunday, April 3 at Gateway Film Center
- The Banff Mountain Film Festival, Tuesday, April 5 at the Wexner Center
- Disco and Atomic War, Thursday, April 7 at the Wexner Center
- Marathon, Thursday, April 7 at Gateway Film Center